MyChart Patient Portal
MyChart is a joint service of Mary Greeley and McFarland Clinic. It offers personalized and secure online access to portions of your medical record.
Online Access to Your Health Records
With MyChart, you can:
- Read hospital discharge instructions
- Request medical appointments
- View upcoming appointments
- View your health summary
- View test results
- View past immunizations
- Request prescription renewals
- Communicate electronically and securely with your doctor’s office
How do I sign up?
Patients who wish to participate will be issued a MyChart activation code during their hospital or clinic visit. This code will enable you to login and create your own user ID and password. If you were not issued an activation code, you may ask to sign up during your next office visit or complete and mail in a sign-up form.
Can I view a family member's health record in MyChart?
Yes you can. This is called Proxy access and allows a parent (or guardian) to log into their personal MyChart account, and then connect to information regarding their family member. A Proxy Access Form must be completed and submitted. If a patient is not mentally competent to authorize access to their record, please also provide copies of relevant documents (guardianship letter, etc).
Is MyChart secure?
Yes, the information stored in MyChart is secure on two different levels:
- Access to information is controlled through secure access codes, personal ID's, and passwords. Each person controls their password, and the account can only be accessed with that password. Keeping your password private is the most effective way to keep your health information private.
- MyChart uses the latest encryption technology with no caching to automatically encrypt your session with MyChart. When viewing your information on MyChart, or when communicating with a care provider via MyChart, the information sent across the Internet is encrypted so no one else would be able to intercept and read that information.
Need help with MyChart?
If you have questions regarding MyChart or need assistance accessing your account, can fill out the MyChart Help Form.
How do I request a copy of my complete medical record?
In accordance with HIPAA regulations, obtaining copies of your complete personal health records may be facilitated though our Health Information Management department.