Language & Translation Assistance
Mary Greeley Medical Center:
- Provides free aids and services to people with disabilities to communicate effectively with us, such as:
- Qualified sign language interpreters
- Written information in other formats (large print, audio, accessible electronic formats, other formats)
- Provides free language services to people whose primary language is not English, such as:
- Qualified interpreters
- Information written in other languages
If you need these services, contact the House Manager.
- Proficiency of Language Assistance Services
- ATTENTION: If you speak Spanish, another language, or American Sign Language (ASL) language assistance services, free of charge, are available to you. If you need these services, please contact the House Manager.
View our complete Non-Discrimination and Accessibility Notice.