Membership Benefits and Hours
Your health is important to us and we know that one of the best ways to stay healthy is to exercise. That’s why we’re so proud of Mary Greeley Medical Center’s Lifetime Fitness Center, located in Story City.
Our staff will help you reach your fitness goals, and if you don’t know what those goals are, they’ll help you figure them out. They’ll determine your current fitness level and will then develop an individualized fitness program to help you maximize your results.
Location & Hours
Because your health should never take a backseat to anything, we are open seven days a week. Our hours vary a little bit depending on the season, but we are confident we have a time that will work for you.
Monday - Thursday, 5:00 a.m. to 9 p.m.
Friday, 5 a.m. to 8 p.m.
Saturday, 7 a.m. to 4 p.m.
Sunday, 1 p.m. to 8 p.m.
Summer Hours (Memorial Day-Labor Day)
Monday - Friday, 5:00 a.m. to 8 p.m.
Saturday, 7 a.m. to 1 p.m.
Sunday, 1 p.m. to 7 p.m.
We are located at 812 Elm Avenue in Story City, Iowa and can be reached at 515-733-4029.
The biggest benefit you’ll receive from using Lifetime Fitness Center is to become healthier, but there are several other benefits included with membership:
- New member orientation to facility and equipment
- Free group fitness classes
- Unlimited usage during operating hours
- Access to the gym and track
- Member-only fitness clinics
- Access to fitness professionals to answer your questions
- Discount for massages and other services
- Free towel and locker and service
- Complimentary injury assessment and treatment recommendations for minor injuries