Speaker: Kasey Strosahl, DO, Psychiatry, Mary Greeley Medical Center and Lisa Barnes, LISW, Behavior Medicine, McFarland Clinic
Professional Practice Gaps
- Poor identification of bipolar disorder increases suicide risk and decreases quality of life secondary to lack of treatment.
- Greater awareness increases likelihood to accessing treatment.
At the conclusion of this activity, learners will be able to:
- Know symptoms of bipolar disorder and appropriate screening questions/tools.
- Identify uses of ketamine in depression and the associated risks/unknowns.
- Behavioral Medicine at McFarland: what it is and how to access.
Physicians, advance practice professionals, nurses, ancillary staff, medical students (rotating)