19th Annual Hope Run
We are so grateful for the more than 500 runners and walkers who participated in the 19th Annual Hope Run on Saturday, June 15. Through your support, donations and sponsors we were able to raise over $43,000 for Mary Greeley Community Health & Wellness programs.
Mary Greeley Medical Center is committed to providing support for a healthier you! Proceeds from the Hope Run will continue to provide funding for current Mary Greeley initiatives such as:
- Partnering with Healthiest Ames to provide a new bike helmet for every third grader in Ames
- Partnering with area elementary schools to offer Mary Greeley Mileage Club to encourage physical activity and good nutrition
- Providing donor breast milk for newborns in need in our Neonatal Intensive Care Unit
- Baby Basics classes for new parents
- Special programming for older adults and so much more.
View the Race Results
Mary Greeley Mileage Club
Nearly 350 Story County elementary students ran or walked 30 miles or more during the eight week Mileage Club program and 139 of them participated in the Hope Run with free registration! Great Job!
Thank you to the 2019 Hope Run Planning Committee
Co-Chairs: Heather Bray & Jenny Veale
Committee Members: Ann Espinosa, Tonja Goodwin, Pam Hallenbeck, Belinda Meis, Mel Rowan & Holly Smith
Check out our Facebook page to view pictures from the event!