We are all in this together!
Thank you to all who donated to this year’s Employee Giving Campaign.
Choosing to donate to the Employee Giving Campaign says that you believe so strongly in what happens at Mary Greeley and in our community that you are willing to support it above and beyond your everyday work by making a gift. Every dollar donated allows us to meet the unique health needs of individuals in our community and our Mary Greeley family.
Your gifts directly impact the quality of care that our patients receive and help colleagues in their time of need. Last year the Foundation provided $1.2+ million in support of Mary Greeley’s mission.
What does my donation fund?
Your gifts directly impact the quality of care that our patients receive and help colleagues in need. Here are a few examples of items funded in the past year:
- 10 Employee Emergency Fund requests granted totaling over $10,000
- Blanket warmer for radiation oncology/radiology
- Radiant Wraps for Radiation Oncology patients
- Scales for transition care heart failure patients
- Blood pressure cuffs for tele-health cardiac rehab patients
- Therapy program graduation bell
- COVID-19 supplies
- PPE and materials for handmade PPE
- IT equipment for tele-commuting employees
- IT equipment for tele-health patients
- Counseling support for staff
Current & Future Workforce
- Wellness Webinar Series for Staff
- New Night Resource Nurse position
- Grand Rounds
- Registration fees for various professional conferences
- 13 scholarships
- Nursing Student Intern Program
United Way - The Power of Community
- Partnership with Mary Greeley Home Health Services - supporting programs such as health education, skilled in-home nursing and home based hospice
- Partnership through Home Delivered Wheels and Heartland Senior Services delivering over 25,000 meals in the past year
- Collaborative Projects
- Hunger Collaboration - identifying needs and solutions in our community around food insecurity
- SIM Grant - partnership to help connect good nutrition to community members especially those with medical challenges
For more information or questions regarding your gift, please contact Angie Weeks, Annual Giving Coordinator at 515-239-2147 or firstname.lastname@example.org.