Choosing to donate to the Employee Giving Campaign says that you believe so strongly in what happens at Mary Greeley and in our community that you are willing to support it above and beyond your everyday work by making a gift. Every dollar donated allows us to meet the unique health needs of individuals in our community and our Mary Greeley family.
Last year the Foundation provided $1.5+ million in support of Mary Greeley’s mission.
Thank you to the 470 employees who gave to the Employee Giving Campaign last year who helped make that possible.
Join your co-workers! Donate Today to the Mary Greeley Gives - Employee Giving Campaign. Your gift, no matter what size, will make a difference!
What does the Employee Campaign fund?
Your gifts directly impact the quality of care that our patients receive and help colleagues in need. Here are a few examples of items funded in the past year:
- 14 Employee Emergency Fund requests granted totaling over $14,000
Support for Current & Future Workforce
- Nearly 70 specialty certifications for patient and non-patient care employees
- Grand Rounds education programming
- Night Resource Nurse
- Nutrition Seminar for all employees
- 14 scholarships
- Schwartz Center Rounds
- Manikins for EMS training program
- Screening technology for entrances
- High Flow High Heat Oxygen Equipment
- Treats & massages for staff
- MGMC branded apparel and masks for employees
- "Fall No More" program equipment for Home Health clients
- Emergency Department behavioral health expansion
- Nourish boxes in Diabetes Education & Nutrition for high risk patients
- Cancer Resource Center programs for patients
- Hospice overall operating support
- Partnership with Mary Greeley Home Health Services - supporting programs such as health education, skilled in-home nursing and home based hospice
- Partnership through Home Delivered Wheels and Heartland Senior Services delivering over 420 individuals received meals over the past year
- Collaborative Projects
- Hunger Collaboration - identifying needs and solutions in our community around food insecurity
- SIM Grant - partnership to help connect good nutrition to community members especially those with medical challenges
For more information or questions regarding your gift, please contact Angie Weeks, Annual Giving Coordinator at 515-239-2147 or firstname.lastname@example.org.