Current Visitor Policy
Effective Immediately - January 10, 2022
ONLY ONE VISITOR IN THE MEDICAL CENTER PER PATIENT AT A TIME
Exception: Pediatrics will allow two parents to be with a patient under the age of 18.
All visitors must:
- Wear a mask.
- Complete screening process at entrance.
- Be free from COVID symptoms, including fever, sore throat, cough, diarrhea, vomiting and runny nose.
- Stay in the patient room except for bathroom breaks and visits to cafeteria or coffee shop.
Anyone visiting a COVID-positive patient must:
- Wear a hospital-issued badge provided at main entrance screening desk.
- Attend educational briefing on proper use of PPE.
- Wear PPE while visiting patient.
Anyone visiting a Behavioral Health patient must be scheduled in advance.
Visitors & Staff will be screened at entrances.
Visitation Rights for Patients with Disabilities
Patients with disabilities may designate at least one support person to accompany them throughout their visit or stay at Mary Greeley Medical Center. Patients with disabilities may have a physical or mental impairment that substantially limits one or more major life activity, and may include, but not be limited to, altered mental status; physical, intellectual or cognitive disability; communication barriers; or behavioral health concern.