Current Visitor Policy: 1 VISITOR PER PATIENT
Effective September 23, 2020
Mary Greeley Medical Center we will allow one support person per patient at one time. A support person is defined as someone who is needed for the patient’s physical, mental, and emotional well-being. While patients may identify more than one support person, only one individual will be allowed with each patient at a time.
Support person(s) must be free from illness such as fever, sore throat, cough, diarrhea, vomiting, or runny nose
- Support person(s) must wear a mask and will be asked to stay in the patient room except for bathroom breaks and visits to the cafeteria or coffee shop.
There will be some exceptions to the visitor policy. Exceptions to the one support person per patient policy are:
- 2 support persons for pediatric/minor patients
- 2 visitors for end-of-life situation.
- 1 support person for the Birthways patient's stay, no other visitors
- No visitors for patients on our Behavioral Health Unit
- No visitors for patients who have tested positive for COVID-19.
Visitors & Staff will be screened at entrances.