Prime Time Alive
Created specifically for those age 50 and older, Prime Time Alive is an inexpensive membership program that helps people live and age well. Prime Time Alive helps you or a loved one take an active role in well-being through a variety of educational programs and events that promote that vital balance of physical, financial, emotional and spiritual components in your life.
Programs & Events
In an abundance of caution, and following CDC guidance in regards to the COVID-19 situation, we are only holding Prime Time Alive programs virtually for the unforeseeable future.
View our upcoming virtual programs, select the program you'd like to register for and you will find the webinar registration link under Registration Details
- Enter your first name, last name, and email address, then click Register at the bottom of the page.
Once you've successfully registered, you'll see a confirmation page and you will receive a confirmation email – you will need this email when it is time to sign in for the program.
Members in Mary Greeley Medical Center’s Prime Time Alive Program have access to a range of activities, including:
- Educational Programs: A selection of educational programs on physical, social, intellectual, emotional, financial, and spiritual wellness are available. Free blood pressure screenings are offered 30 minutes prior to most education sessions.
- Trips: Join your Prime Time Alive friends on day and overnight trips throughout the year. When traveling with Prime Time Alive, remember all the planning and driving is taken care of for you.
- Social Events: Our holiday gathering and other social events provide great opportunities to meet people.
- Fitness Discounts: A variety of fitness discounts are available to Prime Time Alive members through Mary Greeley Rehab & Wellness and the Story City Lifetime Fitness Center.
- Lifeline Discount: Lifeline is a 24-hours personal monitoring system. For Prime Time Alive members, Mary Greeley Medical Center Home Health Services will waive the setup fee for new subscribers or will give one (1) free month to current subscribers. For more information, call 515-239-6730.
- Massage Therapy - Enjoy a 15% discount on all massage therapy services at Mary Greeley. For more information or make an appointment, call 515-239-6770 in Ames or 515-733-4029 in Story City.
- Cafeteria Discount: A 10 percent discount on meals served in the cafeteria is given to all Prime Time Alive members. Simply show your Prime Time Alive membership card to the cashier.
- Burgie's Coffee & Tea Company: Receive a 10% discount on any purchase at Burgie's located at Mary Greeley. All you need to do is show your Prime Time Alive card to receive the discount.