Rely on the Pediatrics Unit at Mary Greeley Medical Center when your child is ill. Even the healthiest of kids sometimes get sick, and children’s care differs in many key ways from that of adults. The family-friendly, kid-focused Pediatrics Unit helps our youngest patients feel better, and their families feel at ease.
In Pediatrics you’ll find:
- A cozy, 10-bed unit designed to make children of all ages, from infants to young adults, feel at home while recovering from surgery or an illness. Our unit offers spacious private rooms with adequate sleeping space for parents to stay with their children overnight.
- Specially trained nurses, pediatricians and specialists who know and understand children’s health. With a low nurse-to-patient ratio, staff can observe each patient closely and spend ample time walking young patients through procedures.
- A team of pediatric hospitalists who provide continual oversight of your child’s care.
- Special emphasis on education and support to help patients and families feel at ease.
- A playroom with toys and lots of age-appropriate games and videos. There is an X-box in every room, as well as iPads for patients.