Get back to the activities you love with the help of the orthopedics team at Mary Greeley Medical Center. Benefit from the expertise of orthopedic surgeons who are on the forefront of bone and joint care, exploring and implementing the latest surgical procedures and technology to enhance your individualized treatment plan.
Be treated by caring physicians who work with patients of all ages and abilities, and specialize in the latest innovations, including minimally invasive arthroscopic surgery and other techniques to alleviate pain and reduce discomfort. Turn to our skilled orthopedic surgeons, who are certified in a variety of orthopedic surgery specialties and subspecialties, including:
- Carpal tunnel syndrome
- Impinged nerve
- Arthroscopic surgery (diagnosis and treatment of joint diseases and injuries using arthroscopic methods)
- Foot and ankle diseases and injuries
- Hand diseases and injuries
- Joint replacement and surgery in arthritis
- Knee and hip diseases and injuries
- Musculoskeletal oncology
- Pediatric orthopedics (injuries, deformities, and diseases of the bones, joints, muscles and tendons in children)
- Shoulder and elbow diseases and injuries
- Spine trauma and fractures
- Sports medicine
Need advanced orthopedic expertise?
Mary Greeley Medical Center’s orthopedics team is ready to help. Contact one of our orthopedic surgeons today!