When you need treatment delivered intravenously (through a vein), visit Mary Greeley Medical Center’s Outpatient Infusion Center for expert care in a relaxing setting.
Your doctor may order infusion therapy for:
- Antibiotics (medicine that fights bacterial infections)
- Blood, plasma, or platelet transfusions to restore healthy balance in your bloodstream
- Chemotherapy and other cancer medicines
- Hydration (fluids to treat dehydration)
You and your loved ones will feel as comfortable as possible during treatments because the Outpatient Infusion Center include:
- Comfortable reclining chairs for each patient
- Free Wi-Fi
- Spacious family waiting area
- TV screen for each infusion chair
- Near the rooftop garden
- Ability to order food off the cafeteria menu
Step inside the Outpatient Infusion Center and hear from one of our patients in this short video.