In-Home Health Care
Sometimes health conditions can make taking care of every day needs a challenge. That’s where Mary Greeley Medical Center Home Health Services comes in. We provide comprehensive, coordinated home health services to patients within a 50-mile radius of Ames.
Home Health Services
From specialists to health aides, each member of our experienced staff is specially trained in the delivery of your in-home health care. Our services include:
- Skilled nursing care. Under a physician's order, registered nurses are available to provide skilled nursing care and serve as the primary supervisor of other in-home services.
- Skilled services. This includes physical therapy, speech therapy, occupational therapy and medical social services.
- Health maintenance. Our registered nurses will assist you with medication management, catheter care and laboratory blood draws in your home.
- Home health aides. Our aides are trained to provide compassionate personal care, assisting in the patient's comfort and well-being.
- Homemaker services. Anyone needing assistance with housekeeping, shopping or other personal needs can call on our caring homemaker staff.
Other services that we will coordinate for our patients include:
- Lifeline. This is a 24-hour emergency response system.
- Meals on Wheels. Nutritious noontime meals are available in Story County through this Mary Greeley/Heartland Senior Services program. Click here or call 515-233-2906 to learn more.
Get Started Today
To learn more about Mary Greeley Medical Center Home Health Services, call 515-239-6730 or 800-529-4610. We can help you determine what services are reimbursed by Medicare, Medicaid, and private insurance.