Tomato Rosemary Seafood Pasta
Prep Time: 15 minutes
Cook Time: 15-17 minutes
Yields: 12 servings
2 ea 4 oz. Mahi Mahi
2/3 cup Olive oil
2 cup Chopped onions
2 tsp Minced garlic
1/2 cup Flour
3 cup Chicken stock
3 cup Skim milk
4 tbs Dijon mustard
4 tbs Fresh rosemary
4 ea Plum tomatoes, diced
1 lb Fresh asparagus, cut into 2-inch pieces
1 lb Bowtie pasta, cooked
1. Cook Mahi Mahi in oven at 350 degrees until done.
2. While fish is cooking, cook pasta in boiling water.
3. While fish and pasta are cooking, pour oil in a medium saucepan set
on high. When hot, add onions and garlic.
4. When onion is clear, add flour to make a roux. Reduce heat and add
milk, rosemary, Dijon mustard and stock. Cook until thick.
5. Fold in asparagus and tomatoes.
6. Set cooked fish on top of pasta and cover with sauce.
Fat: 18 grams Carbs: 42 grams Calories: 410