- Cook 1 pound of medium shrimp, set aside.
- Cook 8 ounces bow-tie pasta, drain and set aside. Mix the pasta with about 1 tablespoon of olive oil and it will remain loose.
- Cut 1 pint of red cherry tomatoes in half, place in large mixing bowl.
- Chop three green onions (the whole onion with ends carefully cut off in cleaning) and add to large mixing bowl.
- Dice a yellow bell pepper (can use a combination of any color peppers, keeping in mind the red and yellow and orange are usually sweeter than green) and add to bowl.
- Chop 1/4 to 1/2 cup of fresh cilantro (fresh is sooo much better here) and toss into mixing bowl.
- Throw in the shrimp and pasta and proceed to toss all ingredients in large mixing bowl with 1/3 cup balsamic vinaigrette and 1 tablespoon lemon juice.
Tasty additions may include chopped avocado and sliced almonds. Eat immediately or chill. While this most likely won't last long, any remaining marinates very nicely for future eating. You can easily multiply this recipe.