Garlic Roasted Pork Medallions
Prep Time: 20 minutes Cook Time: 1 hour Yields: 8 to 10 servings
2 lbs raw pork loin (trimmed of visible fat)
1 Tb garlic powder
½ Tb onion powder
½ Tb Mrs. Dash—original blend
¼ cup olive oil
1 cup Water
1. Trim visible fat from pork loin.
2. Brush pork with olive oil.
3. Combine spices and rub on pork loin.
4. Place pork in a roasting pan with a lid.
5. Add 1 cup of water to bottom of pan.
6. Place pan in a standard oven for roughly 1 hour at 325°F.
Adjust cooking time based on oven and size of loin. The
internal temperature should reach 170°F to complete the
7. Remove from pan. Cut while hot into 3 oz. portions. Serve
1. If possible, lift pork off of the bottom of the pan to allow fat
to drain out.
2. Start cooking your vegetables when pork reaches 160°F so
that everything will be done at the same time. It usually
takes about 10-12 minutes from 160°F to reach 170°F.
3. Be sure to slice pork on a clean cutting surface. If pork is too
hot to hold while cutting, use a large fork or hold with a clean