Mixed Berry Shortcake
8 ea Pre-Baked Angel Food Cake Cups
2 oz Raspberries (fresh or thawed frozen)
2 oz Blueberries (fresh or thawed frozen)
2 oz Strawberries (washed, topped & random cut)
3 Tblsp Splenda
Sugar Free Whipped Topping
1. In a medium bowl, add all berries and Splenda. Toss lightly, coating berries without mashing them. Set aside in refrigerator.
2. Place pre-baked angel food cake cups on dessert plate.
3. Spoon berry mixture over cake.
4. Top with 1/2 Tblsp sugar free whipped topping.
5. Garnish with mint leaf if desired.
1. You can bake fresh angle food cake for this recipe. Follow instructions on package. After cake is removed from baking pan, refrigerate for and hour or two. The colder the cake, the easier it is to cut.
2. If you like only one flavor of a certain berry, adjust accordingly. Have fun with this simple dessert!