Prep Time: 5 minutes Yields: 2 servings
2 ea Pre-baked angel food cake cups
2 oz Mandarin oranges
2 oz Peeled slice oranges
2 oz Fresh pineapple chtmks
3 tbsp Splenda
1/2 tbsp Sugar-free whipped topping
- In a medium bowl, add all of the fruit and Splenda. Toss, lightly coating ingredients without mashing them. Set aside in refrigerator.
- Place pre-baked angel food cake cups on dessert plate.
- Spoon citrus mixture over cake.
- Top with 1/2 tablespoon of sugar-free whipped topping.
- Garnish with mint leaf if desired.
-Calories: 90 -Fat: 5 grams -Carbs: 21 grams
You can bake fresh angel food cake for this recipe. Follow the instructions on the package. After the cake is removed from the baking pan, stick it in the refrigerator for and hour or two. The colder the cake, the easier it is to cut.
If you like only one flavor of a certain fruit, adjust accordingly Have fun with this simple dessert!