Membership Benefits and Hours
The Mary Greeley Medical Center Lifetime Fitness Center blends state-of-the-art equipment with knowledgeable professionals to create a medically-oriented fitness and wellness center.
We help you achieve your personal health and fitness goals by working with you to develop an individualized fitness program emphasizing your current level of fitness and strategies for integrating physical activity into your lifestyle.
Open seven days a week, the center features:
- Recumbent Bicycles
- Expresso Interactive Bikes
- Elliptical and ArcTrainers
- NuStep Recumbent Steppers
- Tectrix Stairclimbers
- Concept 2 Rower
- Cybex Strength Training Machines
- Free weights
- New member orientation to facility and equipment, including a workout program to get you started
- Unlimited usage of the Fitness Center during operating hours
- Access to the gymnasium and running track
- Member-only fitness clinics
- Fitness professionals available during all business hours
- Member discount for fitness classes, massage therapy and other services
- Towel and locker service free of charge
- Complimentary injury assessment and treatment recommendations for minor sprains and strains
Location and Hours
Lifetime Fitness Center
812 Elm Ave., Story City
Summer Hours (Memorial Day-Labor Day)
Monday thru Friday, 5:30 a.m. to 8 p.m.
Saturday, 7 a.m. to 1 p.m.
Sunday, 1 p.m. to 7 p.m.
Monday thru Thursday, 5:30 a.m. to 9 p.m.
Friday, 5:30 a.m. to 8 p.m.
Saturday, 7 a.m. to 4 p.m.
Sunday, 1 p.m. to 8 p.m.