Bone and Joint
Orthopedics is the prevention, diagnosis and treatment of diseases and injuries involving bones, joints and muscles.
Mary Greeley Medical Center and its health care partner, McFarland Clinic, provide many surgical and non-surgical services for patients with orthopedic issues.
Our skilled orthopedic surgeons are certified in a variety of specialties and subspecialties, including:
- Pediatric orthopedics (injuries, deformities, and diseases of the bones, joints, muscles and tendons in children)
- Joint replacement and surgery in arthritis
- Arthroscopic surgery (diagnosis and treatment of joint diseases and injuries using arthroscopic methods)
- Sports medicine
Other diseases and disorders treated include:
- Musculoskeletal oncology
- Hand diseases and injuries
- Foot and ankle diseases and injuries
- Knee and hip diseases and injuries
- Shoulder and elbow diseases and injuries
- Spine trauma and fractures
For more information, contact your physician's office, or visit our Surgical Services webpage.