Prime Time Alive Membership Benefits
For only $15 per year members receive:
- Educational Programs - Prime Time Alive offers an array of educational programs throughout the year about physical, social, intellectual, emotional, financial, and spiritual wellness. Free blood pressure screenings are offered 30 minutes prior to most education sessions.
- Mallwalkers - Monthly programs are held at North Grand Mall the first Tuesday of every month at 8 a.m. Have your blood pressure taken, listen to a short educational program or walk laps.
- Trips - Join your Prime Time Alive friends on day and overnight trips throughout the year. When traveling with Prime Time Alive, remember all the planning and driving is taken care of for you.
- Social Events - A great way to meet people is to participate in the holiday gathering and other social events offered through Prime Time Alive.
- Fitness Discounts - A variety of fitness discounts are available to Prime Time Alive members through Mary Greeley Rehab & Wellness and the Story City Lifetime Fitness Center.
- Lifeline Discount - Lifeline is a 24-hours personal monitoring system. For Prime Time Alive members, HOMEWARD will waive the setup fee for new subscribers or will give one (1) free month to current subscribers. For more information, call 515-239-6730.
- Massage Therapy - Enjoy a 15% discount on all massage therapy services at Mary Greeley. For more information, you may request an appointment online, or call 515-239-6770 in Ames or 515-733-4029 in Story City.
- Cafeteria Discount - A 10% discount on meals served in the cafeteria is given to all Prime Time Alive members. Simply show your Prime Time Alive membership card to the cashier.
- Burgie's Coffee & Tea Company - Receive a 10% discount on any purchase at Burgie's located at Mary Greeley. All you need to do is show your Prime Time Alive card to receive the discount.