Prevention and Support Groups
Older Adult Services can assist you in finding a variety of Mary Greeley Medical Center services designed to keep you healthy. Below are links to some of the many services available.
Mary Greeley Medical Center offers a number of support groups, including:
- Alzheimer's Disease Support Group
- Stroke Support Group
- Bereavement Support Group
- Diabetes Support Group for Adults
- Parkinson's Support Group
- Women for Women: A support community for breast and gynecological cancer survivors.
Our support groups meet regularly, and are free of charge. For more information, you may search our online schedule of events.