Home Health Services
Mary Greeley Medical Center Home Health Services provides comprehensive, coordinated services to patients within a 50-mile radius of Ames. From our specialists to our health aides, each member of our experienced staff is specially trained in the delivery of your in-home health care.
Services We Provide
Our home services include:
- Skilled nursing care. Under a physician's order, registered nurses are available to provide skilled nursing care and serve as the primary supervisor of other in-home services.
- Skilled services. This includes physical therapy, speech therapy, occupational therapy and medical social services.
- Home health aides. Our aides are trained to provide compassionate personal care, assisting in the patient's comfort and well-being.
- Homemaker services. Anyone needing assistance with housekeeping, shopping or other personal needs can call on our caring homemaker staff.
Other services that we will coordinate for our patients include:
- Lifeline. This is a 24-hour emergency response system.
- Meals on Wheels. Nutritious noontime meals are available in Ames 365 days a year to those confined to their homes or unable to cook.
We also offer a number of opportunities for caregivers.
Many home health services are reimbursed by Medicare, Medicaid and private insurance. We can help you determine what services are covered by your individual plan.
To learn more about Mary Greeley Medical Center Home Health Services, call 515-239-6730 or 800-529-4610.