Mobile Intensive Care Services
The Mary Greeley Medical Center Mobile Intensive Care Services (MICS) is available 24 hours, seven days a week and provides services in response to a variety of medical needs and emergencies.
MICS was Iowa’s first paramedic
ambulance service. This staff of
paramedics averages 80 calls a week,
or more than 4,000 calls a year!
The MICS staff receives thousands of calls each year and has training in a variety of specializations, including Paramedic Specialist Certification, aggressive behavior management and hazardous materials operations.
Each of our paramedics has the highest level of certification in their respective specialty. We work closely with First Responder units throughout central Iowa to ensure you receive the best care.
Services We Provide
- 911 calls
- Inter-facility emergency and critical care transfers
- Routine scheduled transfers to other hospitals and healthcare organizations. including long term care and assisted living
- EMS coverage of mass events in community
- In-hospital emergency response for cardiac arrests
- Fire and other emergencies
- Security and surveillance on hospital campus
Watch Our Ambulance Services Video to Learn More