Mobile Intensive Care Services
The Mary Greeley Medical Center Mobile Intensive Care Services (MICS) is available 24 hours, seven days a week and provides services in response to a variety of medical needs and emergencies.
The MICS staff receives thousands of calls each year and has training in a variety of specializations, including Paramedic Specialist Certification, aggressive behavior management and hazardous materials operations.
Each of our paramedics has the highest level of certification in their respective specialty. We work closely with First Responder units throughout central Iowa to ensure you receive the best care.
Watch Our Ambulance Services Video to Learn More
Services We Provide
- 911 calls
- Inter-facility emergency and critical care transfers
- Routine scheduled transfers to other hospitals and healthcare organizations. including long term care and assisted living
- EMS coverage of mass events in community
- In-hospital emergency response for cardiac arrests
- Fire and other emergencies
- Security and surveillance on hospital campus