Women's Cancer Services
The William R. Bliss Cancer Center offers comprehensive treatment for cancers of special concern to women. For more information about women's cancer services, call us at 515-956-6440 or 866-972-5477.
We provide a variety of services to women with cancer, including:
- Genetic education. Our specially trained nurse educator works with individuals to assess inherited risks for certain cancers including breast, ovarian and endometrial.
- Digital mammography and breast ultrasound services.
- A full range of surgical and therapeutic services.
- Access to the latest drugs and treatment options available.
- The Cancer Resource Center.
- Support groups.
Our gynecological specialists work closely with patients to develop a comprehensive treatment plan in consultation with medical oncologists, radiation oncologists, general surgeons, urologists and other key specialists
Our medical staff physicians are skilled in the diagnosis and treatment of gynecologic cancers, which include: