Patient rooms at Mary Greeley include a comfortable sleeper sofa for family members who wish to stay overnight.
View our listing of hotels and motels offering discount rates to Mary Greeley Medical Center outpatients or families of our inpatients.
The Mary Greeley Medical Center Guest House, located on the medical center campus, provides a safe and convenient place to stay for adult patients and family members of patients receiving treatment at the medical center. A goodwill donation of $25 per night, per room, is all that is asked of those using our Guest House.
Our Guest House offers:
- Three bedrooms with two twin beds in each
- Shared common room with a table and chairs and television
- Shared bathroom with a shower
- Shared kitchen with a refrigerator, dishes, dishwasher and microwave oven
- Sink and mirror in each room for convenience
- Overnight accommodations for those who need to be close to ill family members who are Mary Greeley Medical Center inpatients or are receiving outpatient treatment at Mary Greeley Medical Center
The Guest House is not handicapped accessible. Individuals needing handicapped accessible facilities are encouraged to stay at an Ames hotel or motel offering a discount for Mary Greeley Medical Center families and patients.
Referrals to the Guest House are accepted from any Mary Greeley Medical Center staff, physicians or from guests themselves. Referrals are made by registering through the Nursing Support Team Manager at 515-239-2429 or the House Manager at 515-239-2137.