Giving back through our volunteer program is an invaluable way to make a difference in others’ lives. And, our volunteers say their experiences give them a strong sense of personal satisfaction beyond what they could have imagined. We thank you for your interest in our volunteer programs!
In addition to the experience you will gain and the satisfaction of knowing you are helping others during their time of need, the benefits of volunteering at Mary Greeley Medical Center include:
- Free small coffee or iced tea at Burgie's on days you volunteer
- Gift Shop volunteers receive a 20% discount on the days you volunteer
- Discount on food and drink in the cafeteria (name badge must be displayed)
- Annual Volunteer Recognition Day
- Free valet parking
- Free flu shots (subject to supply availability)
If you are interested in becoming a volunteer, please review our current volunteer openings.
Our respectful and caring volunteers provide compassionate assistance to our patients, their families and visitors in nearly all departments and locations.
Giving back to our communities can start at a young age! Volunteers can begin learning the importance of service and building skills for employment, education, and future service.
The mission of the Mary Greeley Medical Center Auxiliary is to promote and support the mission of the medical center through volunteerism and event fundraising.