The William R. Bliss Cancer Center is offering an educational group for newly diagnosed patients and their families. The group provides education and support for individuals and families who are dealing with a cancer diagnosis. Programs empower you with knowledge and opportunities to “ask the experts” questions about what to expect during the treatment process.
To help you better understand your treatment process, the William R. Bliss Cancer Center treatment team strongly recommends that you and your family attend this program.
- May 21: Understanding Chemotherapy
- May 28: Understanding your Lab Work
- Jun. 4: Radiation Therapy Education and Tour” and “Dietary Tips during Treatment
- Jun. 11: The Purpose of X-rays/Radiology Tests
- Jun. 18: Caring for Yourself during Treatment
- Jun. 25: Survivorship Issues