- A class for expecting or new parents which provides you with the latest in factual information and helpful hints for a joyful beginning with your baby.
Topics to be discussed:
- Caring for an infant and common health concerns
- Infant development & importance of attachment/bonding
- Infant nutrition/feeding
- Infant oral health care
- Child care & safety resources
- Community resources for families
- Taressa Figgins, Maternal Health Nurse
- Megan Thompson, 1st Five Program Coordinator
- Sierra Stevens, Registered Dietitian
- Carlie Beem, Registered Dental Hygienist
- Donna Binning, Child Care Nurse Consultant
- Amy Robak, Maternal & Child Health Coordinator
The February 12th class will meet in the West Conference Room located down the left hall from the registration desk in the main entrance of the hospital.