For parents-to-be, new parents and adoptive parents. The Baby Basics class provides you with the latest in factual information and helpful hints for a joyful beginning with your baby.
Topics to be discussed:
- Normal newborn appearance
- The amazing abilities of newborns
- Issues and decisions new parents face
- Balancing employment and parenting
- How to choose baby's health care
- How to comfort a crying baby
- Keeping baby safe
- How to tell if baby is sick
- Breast feeding versus bottle feeding
- Community resources
- ...and much more
The February 12th class will meet in the West Conference Room located down the left hall from the registration desk in the main entrance of the hospital.