Aquatic exercise is gentle on the joints and an ideal way to maintain flexibility and muscular strength. Mary Greeley Rehab and Wellness offers a variety of aquatic class times in our warm water therapy pool located in the lower level of the Medical Arts building, 1015 Duff Avenue. Classes meet two or three times per week and are open to the public.
Joints In Motion classes are designed for those individuals with arthritis, fibromyalgia and other related conditions, desiring a gentle approach to exercise.
Pool temperature is maintained at a comfortable 88 to 90 degrees and locker room facilities, as well as ample parking are always available. Classes are instructed by certified professionals. For more information and to check on availability, please call 515-956-2731.
Our Joints In Motion Aquatic Fitness classes are held in the lower level of the Medical Arts Building, 1015 Duff Avenue, in our warm water therapy pool.
Date and Times
- Mondays & Wednesdays 7:30 to 8:15 a.m.
- Mondays & Wednesdays 4:30 to 5:15 p.m.
- Mondays & Wednesdays 5:30 to 6:15 p.m.
- Tuesdays & Thursdays 8:00 to 8:45 a.m.
- Tuesdays & Thursdays 9:00 to 9:45 a.m.
- Tuesdays & Thursdays 10:00 to 10:45 a.m.
- Tuesdays & Thursdays 6 to 6:45 p.m.
- Mondays & Fridays 12 to 12:45 p.m.
- *Fridays 7:30 to 8:15 a.m.
- *Wednesdays 12 to 12:45 p.m.
*Fee for this class is $16 per month. Participants must already be enrolled in a twice weekly class prior to adding a third class.